Wednesday 16 December 2020

Te Reo Maori l SLJ

I carried on being active for the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) today, our activity today was Te Reo Maori "what are you doing today?".

Firstly, I went on the Summer Learning Blog to see what to do for this activity.

After, I did my sixth slides, the first one was to figure out the three Te Reo Maori words in the sentence, the second slide was to put the sentence all together, the third and fourth slides was "where are you", and the last 2 was to answer the questions of "where are you".

Later, I watched the "prouncing different Te Reo Maori alphabets", I followed along prouncing the alphabets so I can learn them.

I enjoyed doing this activity, I am also happy that I got to learn different Maori words, and figure out the words for the sentences.

LI: to do Te Reo Maori

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Akifa

    Ben here from the SLJ commenting team.

    Great work on your te reo Māori activity!

    There are some words in your sentences that need to be around the other way. Try going back to the recording and listening again to the order that they are said.

    If you prefer you could take a video of yourself using screencastify. Have you used screencastify before? If you don’t know how to use it then write back to me and I can help you out.

    If you take a video, you can say the sentence out loud rather than arranging it on the screen. Whatever way you prefer!

    Looking back at the create section on the activity, it also includes another component under create - to draw a picture of you and your whānau doing the activity you chose in slide five. It would be awesome if you could complete this part too, so I can give you some points!

    Here is an example of a cool drawing that Kayla has done: check out slide seven to have a look.

    Keep up the good mahi e hoa!

    Mā te wā,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.