Tuesday 15 December 2020

Insect Art l Summer Learning Journey

We carried on doing Summer Learning Journey today. Todays task was to create a insect using leaves, petals, and twigs.

First, I thought about what insect I should do, I chose to do a butterfly using sticks, flowers, and leaves. 

After I went outside and found the stuff I needed to make my creation (the insect).

Later, I made my insect, I cutted some holes in my leave to put some flowers and sticks in, I also put the wings with leaves. 

I enjoyed making this creation and thought it was fun, I also enjoyed making the flowers and wings. The name I chose for my insect is Fowal since I am getting the first letter of each of my closest friends.




1 comment:

  1. Salam Akifa,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I thought the activity was very exciting as I love seeing everyone's creative and unique designs! I like that you started your post with the process you used to create your insect and what you enjoyed about the activity, I am very glad you had fun making Fowal and the way you chose the name is lovely I am sure your friends appreciated it.

    Your butterfly is beautiful, the wings are very bright and look similar to the wings of a monarch butterfly and I think the flowers you added look great, like a little flower crown.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.