Wednesday 16 December 2020

Optical illusion l I made one?!

Today for Summer Learning Journey (2020SLJ), I did optical illusion.

First, I looked on the video, so I could get information and learn about the optical illusion, I also watched the video to know how to make one.

After, I started making my optical illusion, I chose it to make it in squares, I first changed the color of the background into black, and then made the boxes into transparent squares so you can see the black through  it.

I enjoyed creating this, and had fun learning about a optical illusion, I also liked how the optical illusion looks kind of cool!

LI: to do summer learning journey

1 comment:

  1. Hey Akifa,

    I’m Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer.

    Great work on this illusion task. To me it looks like either, a pyramid from a top down/ bird’s-eye view or like I’m looking down a long flat corridor. What can you see?

    It’s awesome to hear you enjoyed this task and learning about illusions like this. Your explanation of your thinking process is great, clever of you to make the boxes transparent to get the black to show through.

    Nice work Akifa,
    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.