Tuesday 15 December 2020

Comment Thread l SLJ

We carried on doing Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) this week, I comment threaded on Mercy today.

A comment thread is a conversation that can help give detail about you and other, it can give questions, feelings, and welcome (e.g: hi, kia ora, hola, etc).

First, I looked on the Summer Learning Journey blog, I went on the blog and saw the video giving information on how to quality comment.

After, commented on Mercy's blogpost for her fishing false teeth blogpost for Summer Learning Journey.

I enjoyed seeing what she has been doing and how she is being active with the Summer Learning Journey.

LI: to write a quality comment.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Afika,

    My name is Fiona and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Well done on writing a really positive and thoughtful comment. I especially like that you start by giving positive feedback to Mercy. It’s also great that you asked a question in your comment, as this could start a comment thread - a great way for you to form connections with other student bloggers!

    I am so happy to see that you have signed up to participate in the Summer Learning Journey! Remember, if you check out some of the other bloggers’ Summer Learning Journey posts and leave another positive, thoughtful or helpful comment you will receive extra points! If you do this, remember to submit a link to your published comment using this form. .

    Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing your next blog!

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.