Monday 14 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey l Scavenger Hunt

Recently we started the Summer Learning Journey's first task, this task was a scavenger hunt.

The Summer Learning Journey new theme and name is "Celebrating Summer", Summer Learning Journey can help create more knowledge. 

First, we gathered into our inquiry groups, and waited until we can start the scavenger hunt. While we waited we watched the video from Nanogirl's lab.

Later we started the scavenger hunt, we had to find different objects on the list and record/take a photo of them.

I enjoyed doing this acitvity, but I think next time I should be looking at different places instead of only one workspace.

LI: to do the summer learning journey:



4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Akifa, My name is Deborah and I go to Glen Innes School. I really like your presentation you did an awesome finding different weighted objects. Keep up the good work Akifa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Deborah,
      Nice seeing you be active while commenting, thanks for your feedback! have you done the scavenger hunt?

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Afika,

    Awesome work! I really enjoyed watching your video and reading about your task. I can see you worked in a team which is fantastic!

    Was it hard finding all of the materials? I think I have most of those at home, except for the tube!

    I’m excited to see more of your work.

    Mā te wā,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Charlotte!
      Nice meeting you. Yes it was quite hard since they were in different places, I really enjoyed this activity though, if you could create any activity for SLJ what would it be?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.