Tuesday 15 December 2020

Fishing False Teeth l SLJ

We have done a new task today for the Summer Learning Journey, it was called Fishing False Teeth.

First, we read the article and understand what we needed to do for this activity, we also watched the video of the fishing false teeth.

After, we did our first template, we did this to understand who they are, what part are they in the story, and what was the outcome for them.

Later, we did the comic, for the comic you imagine what the people are saying.

I enjoyed doing this activity, but I thought the comics were kind of complicated since I had to write it in my own words.

LI: to do the summer learning journey





3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Akifa, this is Elle from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Well done on your Fishy False Teeth comic!
    It was very funny and engaging, and felt like a real conversation that might happen between brothers.

    My favourite part was when he sneezed, because the expression the man is pulling definitely looks like a sneeze face and was a very clever idea! I also like how you phrased the last frame as a question that he is asking himself, because he does look very confused! What do you think the man is doing?

    Maybe for next time you could edit your comic to be a little bit bigger so that we can see it clearly on your blog.

    Thank you for sharing your experience creating your comic and what parts you found challenging, great work! I’m looking forward to seeing your future posts about the Summer Learning Journey activities.

    Ngā mihi nui and keep up the great work!
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Elle,

      Thanks!, yes I thought it was funny too and can actually happen between brothers.

      I think when he sneezed it was funny, and my favourite part too, I also liked the expressions that the man gave while he sneezed.

      Thanks for the feedback, yes I should make it quite bigger next time so people can see it clearly.

      Thanks for commenting on my blog, I appreciate the feedback and thoughts about my comic!

      Delete
    2. Hello again Akifa, you are most welcome and it is great to hear back from you!

      I enjoyed how creative you are, and the ability to make people laugh is a great skill to have! Have you ever created a comic before? You are very good at it!

      It was my pleasure and thank you for sharing your awesome comic! And well done for being so active in the Summer Learning Journey!

      Great job Akifa and have a wonderful day,
      Elle (SLJ)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.