Friday 11 December 2020

Quiz Results l Who won?

Recently, we have made different quizzes to test our partners knowledge and see what questions that they should work on more, we have also been tested on different math equations.

First, I started with my first quiz from Chisa, the first quiz came up to twenty questions that uses addition, subtractions, mutiplication, and divison. The score and time I got was four minutes and fourty-seven seconds, and my score was twelve out of twenty points.

After, I started on my second quiz from Chisa, the second quiz came up to fifteen questions and they used, measurement, time, money, statistics, fractions, and geomtry. My score was ten out of fifteen questions that were correct.

I enjoyed answering each questions, and finding out where I am at for my knowledge. But next time I think I should improve on the questions Chisa gave me.

LI: to use knowledge to test knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.