Thursday 17 December 2020

Kowhaiwhai Pattern l Step it up

We have doing the summer learning journey this week, I have done the step it up for the kowhaiwhai pattern.

First, I looked on the summer learning to know how to do the step it up kowhaiwhai pattern.

After, I started making the kowhaiwhai pattern, I got to use korus, and kapes, the kapes are the ones with the line and curve.

I thought donig the step it up activity was fun, since we got to use two maori shapes.

LI: to do a koru and kape.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Akifa,

    My name is Shannon and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Your kowhaiwhai looks incredible. I like how you’ve linked the koru and kapes, I think it looks phenomenal! I also like that you’ve kept it simple with one colour on your background. It makes your design pop.

    Was it hard to make? How did you work out your design?

    Because you’ve made such an incredible design, I’m marking it as an outstanding post for some extra points! Keep up the incredible work and happy blogging!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akifa,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about your kowhaiwhai design. I think your Kowhaiwhai design looks really cool and creative. I did this activity too, but I created a kowhaiwhai that looks like a face. I think you did a great job, but next time try to go into more detail of the activity. Was there any meaning to your kowhaiwhai? If so what is the meaning behind it?

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.