Monday 14 December 2020

Presenting l Inquiry

My group and I have presented our script.

We all practised our lines and script before we present it.

Then we said out script, with the script we needed the presentation open, and we need to remember the words that we say.

Later, we got our feedback, we got feedback on what was good, and the things that does not make senses and what we need to work on more.

My group and I did not get the contract eventually, but the feedback my group and I got was that if the hexagon rolls over it can hurt you because, we are using stainless steel as one of our materials. The other feedback I got was that I could use another word instead of discovering, I think next time I should memorize my lines.

LI:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.