Sunday 12 January 2020

DAY 5: HUMANITARIAN HEROES - Week 2

Image result for bushfires australia


1. I would make a donation called "Wildfire Donation" because it will help get the money to fix all the broken things from the fire.
2. If I got money I will pay for houses with it and shelter.
3. I would give the money for food and water for the people who lost their home.
4. I would donate furniture and supplies for the homes.
5. I would wish the fire fighters are VERY GOOD EFFORT and all the people who participated.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Akifa,

    Those are all great ideas of how you could help the bush fires in NSW, Australia. I definitely think sending fire fighters over would be extremely helpful.

    Have you been to Australia before? Or, do you know anyone who lives over there? I hope for their safety if so!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.