Thursday 9 January 2020

Activity 2: The Right to an Education - day 3 - week 2

If I would pick anything that I wished that people would not lie because when you lie you made a wrong decision and your not telling the truth and when you dont people won't blame you for the thing. If you did something wrong tell the truth to the person because lying make's consequences.

Today I did another SLJ slide, for this I had to list a short story of something I wished, I picked no LYING because it comes you to nowhere

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Akifa,

    I really enjoyed reading your short story. You did a great job.

    I can tell lying is something you really don't like that happens in the world. I don't like it either! Sometimes people struggle to tell the truth because they might be scared, and they need reminding that honesty is always the right choice. Humans (including us) are always learning and growing! :)

    What would you say to someone if they were scared to tell the truth? Do you have any advice?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.