Monday 13 January 2020

Activity 2: Overcoming Adversity

My bff and I used to come to Panmure Bridge School, we experienced lots together. But till she moved to australia, I missed her so much but she said she might move back to New Zealand I was hoping she does because I have not seen her in a year.

Today I did a SLJ, for this I had to tell a time when you had a challenge but soon you overcame it, I used to have a bff who moved to australia but she said she might come back to New Zealand, I hope she does. Mckenzy and Akifa.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Akifa,

    It is lovely meeting you! I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

    This is my first year joining the Summer Learning Journey, and I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs.

    I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy going for walks and I absolutely love cooking and baking. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    Thank you for sharing this challenge you had to overcome. I understand this would have been a really difficult time for you! When you create a best friendship with someone it is a really special thing! Do you contact each other often and call each other? :)

    Maybe if she doesn't get to move back to New Zealand, you could visit her in Australia one day? That could be fun!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.