Sunday 19 January 2020

Activity 2: Romeo and Juliet

This Morning I had a shower, then I went to eat some breakfast, after I brushed my teeth and I had a bit of time to do SLJ but I did not finish it.

This m'rning i hadst a showeth'r, then i wenteth to consume some breakfast, aft'r i did brush mine own teeth and i hadst a did bite of timeth to doth slj but i didst not finish t

Today I did a SLJ, I had to recount what I did this morning and go on the shakespeare site and write my sentence, then some different words popped up.

The present day i didst a slj, i hadst to recount what i didst this m'rning and wend on the shakespeare site and writeth mine own sentence, then some diff'rent w'rds popp'd up

1 comment:

  1. Greetings thy Queen Akifa of Panmure,

    Thou was impressed by thy blog post! Thine eyes hast nev’r seen such fanciful work. Thy Shakespearian tis bet’r than my own! O Queen Akifa, pleath carry on the testing journey of Summer Learning and may thee be rewarded with thy cup of success and valour. Thou pay attention towards thine teeth for I, Sir Mani-lot of Manaiakalani will regret thy yellowness.Thou full of happiness to see thee Queen Akifa experience enjoyment and fulfilment. Blesseth she whom completes thy quaint quest and may we cross paths again.

    Farewell thy Queen,
    Sir Mani-lot

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.