Friday 12 June 2020

Masking Art

This week I did geometric masking art, I used some colors from the site colors combo.

Masking means covering up an object. Geometric means simple / normal shapes. When you do masking art you will need big sections off and add small sections inside. 

First I made a digital one so I know what to do. 

After I learnt how to do the masking art, I carried on to the paper one, I had to do the glossy side.

Next I started finding the angles, shapes, sections, etc I will put pastel on. Then I finally put on masking tape. 

Later I took off the masking tape, but when I took it off I got lots of rips. I got told to go careful with the tape but I did not.

LI - To create masking art using masking technique.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.