Thursday 26 December 2019

Day 5 - Activity 1 - Against the odd

Three Important Things To Me
My family - My family is important because I get to not be lonely and have advice from my parents if if I need to work better, and I can go on trips and have love from them. Also I would get time to play with my sister / brother.

My friends - I need friends because when I do not have friends I would never have fun, I would also want friends because they would help me with things and I can to.

My Blog- Blogging is important because that is where I blog and comment to others, and it also helps with my learning too because then I would communicate with others on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akifa!
    This blog post was great. What has been your favourite activity this week? Do you think your going to finish the whole SLJ?? What did you find hard in this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Akifa,

    Did you see the yellow coloured sky in the weekend? It really made me think about the people struggling in Australia because apparently the colour of the sky was yellow due to the bushfires in Australia. Anyways I hope it is sunny wherever you are!

    I thought that your list of three things most important to you was really touching. Family and friends are really important and I am glad that you find them important because I mean what would we do without them! It is also really great to see that you find blogging important especially for your learning. I also like how you have provided reasons as to why your family, friends and blogging is important to you. By adding some bright colours or a few pictures to your blog post I think it would really catch people’s attention.

    You are doing a fantastic job Akifa.

    Ngā mihi,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.