Sunday 22 December 2019

Activity 1 - Day 3 - Superpowers

3 Superpower I would have
1. Teleportation - If I have teleportation powers if I need to go 2 places in 1 day I would just find a quicker way to teleporting and if it it far away it will be easier for me.

2.Laser eyes - I would open cans and stuff using laser eyes and it will be easier for cooking because you just need to heat it.

3. Weather change - I would pick whether change my favourite because I could make it snow. because in New Zealand we don't see much snow everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akifa!
    This blog post was great. What has been your favourite activity this week? Do you think your going to finish the whole SLJ?? What did you find hard in this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa lava Akifa,

    Wow! I absolutely dig your superpowers :) I wish I could teleport to places so I can travel the world or maybe even to work so I don’t turn up late...ha ha! I bet Australia could really use some weather changing powers with the bushfires going over there. Have you heard about whats going over there? You should check it out, there’s many ways we can actually help the cause :) By adding some bright colours or a few pictures of the food items to your blog post I think it would really catch people’s attention.

    Malo,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.