Tuesday 10 November 2020

Sharing Knowledge l Maths

This week for maths, I learnt different maths, stategies, and the skills it used to make that maths, we all each got a partner and we talked about what we learnt while doing maths, and the stuff they have been doing with maths.

Firstly we got our first partner, My partner explained what the written alogritim is used for, and how it works she also told me a example so I can know it proberly, she gave an example of the place value house using the written alogritim.

I got taught how to do written alogritim. Written alogritim is when you is when you solve a problem using a range of stategies to work out a answer, e.g: place value, addition, subtraction, mutiplication, division, etc.

Then, I went with my second partner, he used geography and he taught me what it uses, and how you can solve mathmatics with it, he also taught me the basic meaning of geography and what he learnt from it.

Geography is to study places, it helps  you the true meanings of nature, society, water, fire, flowers, grass, trees, culture, and more.

I enjoyed learning different things, and enjoyed teaching others about different kinds of maths, I think I was a good teacher because they got to think about the maths I did. I think David and O'ninesha were good teachers to me too.

LI: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.