Thursday 5 November 2020

Interschool l Touch Rugby

On wednesday some people from LS1 & LS2 went to Dunkrik Reserve for a friendly touch rugby tournament. The competetion was split into Y5, Y6, Y7, and Y8 groups of people.

We firstly waited until our first competetion, when we started we competed with Sylvia Park School, there communicating skills looked really good, we eventually lost that game from 0 to 5.

After, we competed with St.Patrick. While we competed with them I thought they were really good, the points were 3 to 3 points so it was a tie luckily.

Then we competed with Sylvia Park 2, sylvia part two was with another team of people in Y5, we tied with them from 2 to 2.

Later, we competed with our last school it was Stone Fields, I thought Stone Fields were really fast while they were playing, we sadly lost the game to 2 to 3.

I liked the way every school was communicating, and how our games were improving from our first game, I was disappointed my team and I only got to play 4 games but I was happy that I was particpating in this sport.

LI: personal reflection on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.