Monday 9 September 2019

Duffy Role Model


Today in class we went to the duffy assembly,  Jamie Wall visited us and talked about his life and some facts about his job. It was fun because he showed us a video about his life, in the video it showed us some cool things, in his life he would go up the best seats and watch the rugby team play. Another factor is that he wrote a book called Brothers in Black and it took 3 months to write, another factor is he can travel the world without paying because the Maori Television pays for him to go and report back.

 This is one of the duffy book it is called baby shark, I got I got this  book for my baby brother so I can read it to him, and I got the minecraft book for myself to read and enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.