Wednesday 28 August 2019

5-7-10 - The Magic Ride


Photo courtesy of Sergei Kalinin www.onebigphoto.com

One day 3 other people and I went on a magic ride, on the magic ride you would be spun around and get dizzy, sometimes you will even vomit. On the magic ride we went the opposite direction, then we stopped and we were in another dimension.  It was called “The Moon”. We were so scared we were freaking out we did not know what to do because there was nothing there, one of the kids was crying, but I tried my best not to be scared. I could not help it was SO CREEPY I wish we never went on the ride. But… then a girl fell off the world and we only had 3 people. It took them 3 days to try to get out the ride but it never worked we were stuck on it forever! 

Then a stranger came he was so scared he said in a scary voice 
“Want to go back to the earth?” 
We were like “YEAH!” 

There was no internet, food or devices anymore. Then we saw a door it said ‘EXIT’. I was so happy I was jumping. I went through the door and ‘poof’ I was back where we need to be. Back where it was “The magic ride”.
Today in class we did 5 - 7 - 10 writing, in this writing we did the magic ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.